Sunday, March 1, 2009

"Now I Ain't Sayin' She A Gold Digger..."



 What characteristics personify or indefinitely constitute one as being a 'gold digger' and how does this differentiate from an opportunist? I mean, let's be real here, money creates opportunity and opportunities create wealth. Straight up, I'm an opportunist, but I'm also not no damn broke chick (and no, that's not a double negative). Unless dude is in school or under any other extenuating circumstances that justify his pockets touching (subjectively),  I can't fuck with the situation. Shit is just not a good look for a semi established individual like myself. Matter fact, I think the only variable that overrides a dude being broke is if he knows how to fuck. Compensation is a beautiful thing, ya'll, and good dick can be the solution to a plethora of problems. I wouldn't necessarily cuff though.
 
 With that being said, I don't think I lack the capacity to care for somebody who's money ain't long but if he has no ambition and isn't willing to put in work to get where he should feel like he deserves to be he's extra liable to get 86'd quick-fast. 

On Another Note...

 The "7 Dates on 7 Nights" Chronicles will be discontinued until further notice due to the fact that it's fucking up the game for the kid. At this time I feel that it hinders more than it helps my search for Mr Right Now. I've also been too preoccupied with work (yes, I just pulled the overworked and overstressed card). However, if something post-worthy presents itself (i.e. me smashing), I won't hesitate to divulge.

1 comment: